[asterisk-biz] Softswitch Required

William Piper william.piper at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 23:03:03 MST 2006

If you've got money to burn, checkout Sylantro and Broadsoft.

FYI, Sysmaster, according to some sources, looks to have been built on
Asterisk. http://www.sineapps.com/news.php?rssid=313
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-November/067919.html
I'm not saying it is true, but... obviously Jar Jar thinks so.

bp