[asterisk-biz] Softswitch Required

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sat Jun 10 04:21:25 MST 2006

Abdul,

Our Enswitch product has most of these, and the remainder such as Radius
support can be added on request. For more details, including links to
the list of features and a working demo of the web interface, please see:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799