[asterisk-biz] Softswitch Required

Abdul Lateef abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 10 03:55:45 MST 2006

Hi all,

I am looking VoIP Softswitch with the following
features. Please advice me good softswitch wich is
buil-in Billing System/Radius etc...

Features
----------

·          SIP Proxy Server

·          H323 AAA

·          IP2IP AAA

·          Prepaid / Postpaid Billing

·          Proxy gatekeeper

·          NAT Client support

·          Online Call Status

·          Built-in Radius, and Database

·          Unlimited Tariffs

·          Proxy Call Signaling Enabled

·          Full feature Tariff

·          Unlimited Carrier Support (SIP/H323)

·          Dynamic dialplan from Database, according
to rate and priority

·          Instant H323 and SIP Carrier Support

·          Unlimited Client Registration

·          User friendly Data Management System
(Through GUI)

·          Online Statistics and Reporting

·          Unlimited Gateway Support

·          IP Phones, Adaptors (ATA) Support

Thank You
Abdul lateef