[asterisk-biz] Voipjet provider

Ignacio Ramos ignacio.ramos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 08:42:38 MST 2006

I am a customer of voipjet for more than 6 months, and it has good
quality and prices. When you ask for a faster support response you
should consider:

1. Those prices will raise
2. Configure your voip switch(usually asterisk) properly and get good BW

Voipjet has 3 servers, with good quality, again configure your asterisk properly

I just hate I have to verify my paypal account to pay them, since I
dont have a US bank account.

well thoser are my 2cents

ciao

On 6/7/06, josemaria.sarachaga at bticino.com