[asterisk-biz] Voipjet provider

josemaria.sarachaga at bticino.com josemaria.sarachaga at bticino.com
Wed Jun 7 08:12:58 MST 2006

Redundancy sounds great! i just don't know how to configure that in
asterisk.

For now (with the free trial cents) see that if for some reason the call
cannot be made the user only waits with silence, no busy tone.

Anyone knows how to do this? get a busy tone on error, maybe an error
message? or an alternate route?

Thanks to you all for your responses
José María

                    Paul <ast2005 at 9ux.com>
                    Enviado por:                       Para:   Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
                    asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.        <asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
                    digium.com                         cc:
                                                       Asunto:      Re: [asterisk-biz] Voipjet provider

                    07/06/2006 09:28 a.m.
                    Por favor, responda a
                    Commercial and
                    Business-Oriented Asterisk
                    Discussion

I think they are trustworthy if you mean regarding money. First paypal
payment didn't get applied due to a glitch and John took care of it
right away. No problem with subsequent payments.

I used them for some overseas calls because the savings were great. I
had some call quality problems and wound up paying a lot more to use
other voip providers and my pots line. Later voipjet changed some routes
and rates which improved the quality.

I use multiple providers so the few times voipjet was down, I was still
able to call out.