[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse's New Tiered Pricing is a Huge Success!

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Jun 7 08:25:00 MST 2006

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Support wrote:

> Todd had a true and valid point.  Plainvoip has a LCR MACRO app like
> voicepulse.  I was going to make one utilizing both companies

Knowing some of the call volumes I push (upwards of 50 SIP call setups /
second in some cases) I would cringe to think what would happen to
VoicePulse's if I implemented their LCR macro. And for that matter, I'd be
scared of what would happen to the Asterisk box if it the route lookup
blocked for some reason...

                             KP-216-121-ST