[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse's New Tiered Pricing is a Huge Success!

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Wed Jun 7 00:58:34 MST 2006

>I have to give kudos to them for that.  Its rare when a company can put
>themselves into a position where they can not just take business away
>from their competition but also cause harm to their competition at the
>same exact time.

Well, I wouldn't be harming other companies just for the sake of it. It
would be like spitting in somebody's beer just because you don't have one.

Now, if you harm them because you offer a service which is more valuable
to your customers, it's another kettle of fish. That's called
competition, and is considered a good thing for the economy.

So what Voicepulse is doing isn't too bad I think. They've found a way
to make money, good for them. What they are doing is going to move
things forward a bit. Chances are if it becomes too much of a problem,
their competitors will stop doing blended rates and offer better, finer
rates.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom