[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse's New Tiered Pricing is a Huge Success!

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Jun 7 00:47:58 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 03:35 -0400, alex at pilosoft.com wrote:
> The point I am making is that if you are doing LCR and 'cherrypicking',
> the blended-rate provider is getting screwed.

yeah, in a different post he just wanted to know what the program was.

If you think about how competitive business can be though its not a bad
thing to set up a situation where your competition has to raise rates or
go under and when you make money its not just that your competition isnt
for that good/service but that it makes it harder for your competition
to survive in their chosen business model.

I have to give kudos to them for that.  Its rare when a company can put
themselves into a position where they can not just take business away
from their competition but also cause harm to their competition at the
same exact time.

If anyone feels this is not appropriate, to them I say this is
asterisk-biz not asterisk-communist-hippie and if its legal you shouldnt
really knock someone for creating a business model that conflicts with
someone elses chosen business model.

Belfast IE +44 28 9099 6461    DE +49 801 777 555 3402
Utrecht NL +31 306 553058      US WA +1 360 207 0479
US NY +1 516 687 5200          FreeWorldDialup: 635378
http://www.trxtel.com we pay you to terminate calls with us!