[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse's New Tiered Pricing is a Huge Success!

Chris Liu voicepulseasteriskbiz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:28:36 MST 2006

VoicePulse is happy to announce that since we launched the industry's
first tiered pricing for Asterisk users, an amazing 62% of our
customers' phone calls have been completed for one cent or less!  In
addition, customers who implemented our FlexRate macro automatically
saved even more by only sending VoicePulse calls which could be
completed for less than their other flat-rate provider!  Check out the
typical usage examples below to see how you can further increase your
savings, without any volume commitments:

The average Asterisk business user can expect to pay the following to
a competing flat-rate provider for US termination:
Minutes: 10,000/month
Flat-rate provider's rate: 1.3¢/min US48
Cost: $130

The average VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk user that uses FlexRate to
do least cost routing between two providers (VoicePulse and a
competing flat-rate provider) can expect to pay the following:
Minutes: 10,000/month
Flat-rate provider's rate: 1.3¢/min flat US48
VoicePulse's Rates: Tiered rates ($0.005-$0.024)
Cost: ~$97 <-- An average of only $0.0097, with no volume commitment!

TOTAL SAVINGS: You could be saving 25% or more every month on your US
termination!

As shown above, using VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk with FlexRate
plus one other flat-rate provider is the most effective way to average
less than 1¢ on your US termination.  To see how much you could have
saved using VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk with FlexRate, calculate
your savings at http://connect.voicepulse.com/Savings.aspx.

If you'd like to speak with one of our Customer Service
representatives or need help implementing FlexRate, you can call
+1-732-339-5100 (M-F 9am-7pm ET) or email contact at voicepulse.com.

Regards,

Chris Liu
VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk