[asterisk-biz] Fraud

Mike Lynchfield theclubvoip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:10:48 MST 2006

this wont work as stated the calls are being doen via fake accounts of real
users ( stolen cards, stolen paypals etc)

meaning you will get the chargeback /deduction from your account and still
pay fees to qwest /level3 etc.. that how some go belly up.

This way you block them BEFORE you actually incur charges.