[asterisk-biz] Developing Asterisk PBX with IVR

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Tue Jun 6 13:19:49 MST 2006

Christian Victor wrote:

>Paul schrieb:
>

>>Well said but you forget to say wrong list. After he does some homework
>>he should try the users list for general help.
>>

>Why - maybe ha wants to pay for the Gurus help. ;-)))

We can only dream that someday we will see posts like this on the biz list:

"I am thinking of getting into the voip biz. I am rather clueless with
the tech stuff. If somebody her wants to act as a temp contract CTO of
sorts and advise me with my initial planning, I am willing to compensate
that person for the time and effort involved."