[asterisk-biz] Fraud

Mike Lynchfield theclubvoip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 10:15:08 MST 2006

the actualy scoring of the termination number is for providers to decide the
level of black list they want the number to be in before blocking it.

Black/white status is what we do , but some might want to only block numbers
that have a score of 5+ of being for fraud.

Of course i would not advise playing messages onto the client neither that
just seems like invasion.

But maybe a message as "This number can not be dialed " etc

as i said this is for HIGH RISK numbers not everybodys numbers.

i would say this would be a list of maybe max 50 numbers to 100 , wich
represent fake clecs in foreign countries, or numbers that serve to defraud
others.