[asterisk-biz] Vonage Alternatives?

VoIP Street - Todd Routhier toddr at voipstreet.com
Mon Jun 5 17:03:07 MST 2006

You could, in a pinch...

Light up a softphone number with them which you can get the settings
for, then forward your other phone number to the softphone line.

Not a great solution but thought it might help as a temporary solution.

We do not offer unlimited service but I think our friends over at Teliax
do http://www.teliax.com

Of course there are probably others on the list which offer similar
services, Teliax is just the one that comes to mind.

Regards,
 Todd Routhier
 VoIP Street
 http://www.VoIPstreet.com