[asterisk-biz] Looking to tour a US-based call center

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 19:18:46 MST 2006

Hello,

Matt Florell here. We have 4 locations in Florida running entirely
open-source call center software(Asterisk and VICIDIAL) The largest
one is in Clearwater with 120 seats. We have given many tours to
people from all over, if you would like to talk more please email me
off-list at: vicidial -at- gmail dot com.

MATT---