[asterisk-biz] 800# needed in US and UK

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 10:01:10 MST 2006

My customer told me that they want people in the US to call to an 800#
and then the calls should be routed to his asterisk machine using
SIP/IAX2 and ulaw/alaw/g729.
Outbound is being done with another carrier at the moment for 1.2 US48
so he is seeking inbound at the moment (unless you can beat 1.2).

Thanks,