[asterisk-biz] 800# needed in US and UK

Zac Amsler list-asterisk at netiqsys.net
Fri Jun 2 09:16:49 MST 2006

Inbound channels are easy to do as most carriers offer that product, so
to resell channels is a snap. Just remember that if you have a call that
comes in when those incoming channels are full, it will get a busy
signal. You can normally figure between $20-$30 per channel for incoming
only.

Outbound is a bit tricky as providers have to pay a per minute rate to
99% of the carriers. If someone does give per channel pricing, they are
taking the risk of you do not cost them more than they are collecting
from you.

For example if you told me that you were going to be on the phone for 8
hours a day calling the US, I would have to figure:
8hrs X 60 minutes X 20 business days/mo = 9600 minutes/mo per channel.
If all of those calls were going to the US, I would charge $100/channel
outbound US48. Not a good deal

IMO You would be best off with a per minute plan so you pay for what you
use and nothing more. Normally these per minute plans offer unlimited
channels.

I am able to provide toll free US Origination, US 48 Termination and A-Z
Termination.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Cheers,
--
Zac Amsler, Network Operations
NetIQ Systems, LLC www.netiqsys.net <http://www.netiqsys.net>