[asterisk-biz] Database of every dial prefix

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Thu Jun 1 12:24:35 MST 2006

As I suggested here yesterday you can check it against these web-sites:
http://www.nanpa.com/ for NANP - you can download DB from there for free.
http://www.numberingplans.com/ for all other countries, but this is
monthly subscription for about 50 euro.
You can get free account there for about 100 records per day (as fas as
I remember correctly) for online analysis.

All the Best!
Sergey.