[asterisk-biz] Database of every dial prefix

C. asterisk-biztracking at netsyncro.com
Thu Jun 1 17:23:12 MST 2006

So far I've built my own database of just about every dial prefix, but I
don't think it's complete and therefore I'm looking to see if anyone has
one for download, sale or collaboration.  I've appended APNXX with
international so far and it seems pretty close to 99.9%, but just seeing
what's out there.  The underlying reason has to do with creating a batch
processed job to determine the best route by cost/quality before it
happens.  I've patched LCDial for PostgreSQL if anyone is interested as
well.  When it's all production ready I'll most likely send any patches
upstream or simply make available for download.

Thanks

Christopher