[asterisk-biz] Use of Asterisk logo and name

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 10:13:49 MST 2006

Keep in mind, that at least in the United States, if you are providing
Asterisk PBX or using Asterisk PBX it could be considered "fair use"
to promote that fact. If you were selling Digium PCI cards there would
be nothing stopping you from marketing them as "Digium PCI cards"
because that's what they are.

Notice how when people use Cisco, 3Com, Juniper, Windows, Linux, etc
they usually use the names and/or logos to promote those FACTS.

There is nothing digium can do to stop you from conveying FACTS in
your advertisements.

If you are not in the United States this might not apply. Also, don't
take this as legal advise, consult a lawyer if in doubt.