[asterisk-biz] Call Center business - Dayton Ohio area

Konstantin Antselovich konstantin at antselovich.com
Thu Jul 27 08:48:51 MST 2006

Timestamp: Thursday July 27 of 2006,  08:42 AM PDT [GMT--700]

Hello Barry,

I and my partners are in a process of organizing a startup
(some services around asterisk).  We are potential customers
for the voice service you may provide.

I would be interested to be kept posted on any offerings.
We are located in Los Angles area.

Best regards,
Konstantin

--