[asterisk-biz] Call Center business - Dayton Ohio area

Barry D. Hassler Barry.Hassler at hcst.com
Wed Jul 26 21:52:22 MST 2006

Hi Folks,

In a recent discussion with a client, the subject of providing call
center services as a business came up. This particular client has
downsized rather significantly recently, and thus, has a fairly large
spare capacity in terms of workstations, desks, etc (about 25 spare
seats). My particular discussion with them centered around the
possibility of providing additional voice services for them in order to
gain momentum for an upgrade to the voice services to several
organizations in the same building. We have direct availability of
plenty of voice capacity (we sit directly on a major telco fiber
network).

My company provides network services, including asterisk, and their
business isn't really "call center", but it seems to be a
logical/practical addition to work into the available resources.

Any thoughts / possibilities in terms of business plan, and potential
clients would be appreciated! I'm thinking this group may have more
input on the subject than many others :-)

Thanks!

Barry D. Hassler
President

HCST