[asterisk-biz] LNP solutions

AmberVoIP ambervoip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 11:32:33 MST 2006

Hello,

We offer LNP (Local number portability) solutions for mobile
termination.

(To to those, who do not know what is LNP. When you terminationg for
example to VodaFone by resolving its area code, you are not sure, that
subscribers, answer the call, belongs to the VodaFone. They maybe
changed mobile network. Since mobile calls is cheap within own network
and much expensive to the foreign networks, you loosing money on this
kind of termination. Better to decline this call if you do not have
possibility to terminate, or, if you have, to route call to the correct
network. You can do that with our solution)

Features:
- H323, SIP;
- all codecs;
- radius authentication and authorisation;
- easy integration into your existing termination system;

How work LNP resolving:
1. when call come, first looking to local database, if ok, going to step
4
2. if no number in database, doing: generating ringback tone (LNP taking
few seconds), doing LNP request from provider with updating of local
database
3. if number still not in DB, preparing prefix-based (traditional)
routing
4. sending call to the correct termination POP.

Since LNP requests is not cheap, our system building local database,
numbers in local database will be checked again in 3 months or later (at
first call to such number).

Possible in advance to build local database for most frequent numbers,
based on your statistics.

NOTE: we only offer software solution, you are free to choice the LNP
provider, i can suggest few of them.

Cost is from 1000 to 2000 euros, depends on your needs and system
customisation.
If interesting, just contact by email.

Andy. (sorry for not good English, please)