[asterisk-biz] Austrain DIDs Required

Martin Schrott - Thinking-Systems martin.schrott at thinking-systems.eu
Mon Jul 24 07:35:14 MST 2006

Hi John,

what would you need the did's for? We could get them without problems for
you, but they have to be used within vienna, othervise you will get in
conflict with the so called RTR that is regulating the numbers.
Get back to me via mail or phone, maybe it is possible to help you ;-)
We have the 43-1 numbers - so lets have a look at it closer.

greetings,
Martin

www.thinking-systems.eu
Tel Austria: +43 463 28118811