[asterisk-biz] VoIP On Cellphones?

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Sat Jul 22 02:40:03 MST 2006

> I think, Nokia E60, E61, E71, with build-in sip client is ok.
> Not know how it works under 3G, on wifi it is just fine.
as gprs can provide 28k8/28k8 what is fine enough for g729,
the problem is not the bandwidth, but latency.

with umts or edge you have much less latency, so it could be useable

--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users