[asterisk-biz] Sixtel Status

VoIP Dealer voipdealer at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 06:28:33 MST 2006

Duh. I meant why would you rush it in one day.  Why wouldn't you setup the new servers, give customers a month to move over when THEY have low call volume and then decommission the new servers?  Just because Sixtel is asleep at 3am doesn't mean everyone else in the world isn't making calls then, and not every company can call in an IT guy at 3am on such short notice when things don't work.