[asterisk-biz] What's wrong with CallCenter traffic?

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Jul 17 09:56:21 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 12:19 -0400, Bill Gibbs wrote:
> I was thinking of the "unlimited" providers not the per minute
> providers.  It must be a capacity thing maybe...slow growth vs having to
> have a bunch of PRIs to support one or two customers that could go away
> and leave you with 20 PRIs that supported a call center if they cancel
> their service?

maybe they should have good service at a fair price and not worry so
much about churn rates :P

And for those that didnt get it, I was half joking.

There is another component that is overlooked and just to comment before
someone else tries to correct me the itsp cant predict which of its
customers will go out of business, which leaves them in the same
situation.
Belfast IE +44 28 9099 6461    DE +49 801 777 555 3402
Utrecht NL +31 306 553058      US WA +1 360 207 0479
US NY +1 516 687 5200          FreeWorldDialup: 635378
http://www.trxtel.com the VoIP provider that pays you!