[asterisk-biz] Reliable GUI for Asterisk (don't mention FreePBX please)

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Jul 16 16:13:00 MST 2006

Zach,

Could you please give us some more details of what type of system you're
interested in? If a hosted system for offering commercial services, you
may care to check Enswitch:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

I'd be delighted to discuss what we can offer you.

If you're looking for a system for your own company's use, then we can
put you in contact with some of our partners who can offer you an
Enswitch office edition system.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799