[asterisk-biz] Reliable GUI for Asterisk (don't mentionFreePBXplease)

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sun Jul 16 03:37:37 MST 2006

Hi Zeeshan,

Well www.voiceone.it is also one more contending solution which has an
excellent GUI.

What more we can help you install and configure it on your box.
Certainly a strong opensource contender with excellent GUI against all
free / proprietary solutions.

What more, it also has a web based soft phone application which can be
utilized where you dont have soft/hard phones nearby (this is one of
the feature which no other similar software provides), Also has
integrated Web based VoiceMail checking application, all delivered
within same UI rather then logging into different UI for Web VoiceMail
and Different UI for managing the app.

Again these are my views based on various features and conditions that
we tried. By this we dont want to degrade any other solution, but we
find this one far superior then the others.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,