[asterisk-biz] Re: Re: looking for a small ATA with PoE

Frank Ochmann ochmann at loca.net
Sat Jul 15 03:58:05 MST 2006

>> > I am looking for an ATA with PoE, not for a PoE injector.
>
> It isn't an injector, it's an adaptor.
>
> You put it on the equipment end of a PoE link and it splits off 5V or
> 12V (switchable) which you can then use to power an ordinary ATA.
> Works great for me on SPA-2002s.

As I said, I am looking for an Analogue Telephone Adaptor (ATA) with PoE
support, NOT for an adaptor/splitter/PoE injector. The device I am
looking for shoud be a normal ATA, but receive power over ethernet to
work, so that no external PSU is neccessary.

FO

--
LocaNet oHG - http://www.loca.net
Lindemannstrasse 81, D-44137 Dortmund