[asterisk-biz] Sip termination needed in U.S. only -Helpwithaudiocodes MP-108 a bonus

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Jul 14 11:24:03 MST 2006

Jay,

Quoting jay kordic <jay at thehorizongroup.biz>:

> Mitul,
> Some of my carriers won't take it,but I guess that's why it's an advantage
> in being Master Agent with many carriers.There always seems to be somebody
> that is willing to take the short call duration,small average minutes per
> channel.The key is finding a carrier that will do it at an aggressive enough
> rate.Please give me idea on simultaneous calls and calls/second.

Yeah thats the situation with most of the providers.
Simultaneous calls well that actually varies case to case basis,
depending upon the capacity of call center (more the agents more the
ratio of simultaneous calls/second) so cant give you of any reasonable
number here.
Average durations would remain below 30 - 60 seconds, some times its 10
second too.

> I also do have some A-Z decks but that is probably not my specialty.A-Z
> decks are not designed to be everything to everyone,just a good starting
> point until enough traffic is generated to country to go with specific
> white/grey route.
> You also asked me about slab rates. What is that?

I guessed that, A-Z might not be your forte, but thats fine.
Slab rates means you mentiond of specific /second rate for 500k volume,
and different rate for 1M volume.. so thats what i was talking about.

> Jay Kordic
> The Horizon Group
> Wholesale/Retail VOIP and TDM services
> 951-780-3131 (office)