[asterisk-biz] Sip termination needed in U.S. only -Helpwithaudiocodes MP-108 a bonus

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Fri Jul 14 08:13:41 MST 2006

Mitul,
Some of my carriers won't take it,but I guess that's why it's an advantage
in being Master Agent with many carriers.There always seems to be somebody
that is willing to take the short call duration,small average minutes per
channel.The key is finding a carrier that will do it at an aggressive enough
rate.Please give me idea on simultaneous calls and calls/second.
I also do have some A-Z decks but that is probably not my specialty.A-Z
decks are not designed to be everything to everyone,just a good starting
point until enough traffic is generated to country to go with specific
white/grey route.
You also asked me about slab rates. What is that?

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale/Retail VOIP and TDM services
951-780-3131 (office)