[asterisk-biz] Sip termination needed in U.S. only - Help withaudiocodes MP-108 a bonus

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Thu Jul 13 10:13:35 MST 2006

Mark,

I work as a Master agent representing 20-25 carriers that provide USA
termination and am sure that I can find a match for you.I currently have
predictive/autodialer/fax blasting customers using my carrier routes.

The rates that I have can be either flat or npa/nxx/LATA/OCN based.If you
choose flat rates,the rates would run
.008/minute(1mm/month),0085/minute(500k-1mm/month).

I can also send you a few carriers tiered rates for your review that have no
commitments for the attached rates.

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale/Retail VOIP and TDM services