[asterisk-biz] Sip termination needed in U.S. only - Help with audiocodes MP-108 a bonus

Mark Adams admin at infinity-marketing.com
Thu Jul 13 10:06:58 MST 2006

Hello

I am looking for sip termination in the U.S. to pair with my audio codes FXS
gateways. I will be using this strictly for outbound termination to
residential phones across the U.S.

Please respond with rates, minimums etc

Plus: it would be a bonus if the provider was fluent with Audiocodes MP-108
FXS gateways

Expected usage will be 24 - 28 channels running 6 days a week 12 hours a
day.

This is going onto an auto dialer with the dialogic board acting as the FXO
device.

Mark Adams

1-800-430-1478 Main

530-579-8856 Fax