[asterisk-biz] PBX Hosting -- what VOIP company

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Jul 10 02:31:39 MST 2006

Are you looking for services or software to provide these services?

If services, please contact me off list and we can put you in contact
with some of our customers.

If software, our Enswitch product does this and much more. Details are at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

A list of features is at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/features/

A working demo of the web interface is at:

http://enswitch.demo.integrics.com/?username=guest;password=guest

For more details, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be happy to
discuss what we can offer you, as well as putting you in contact with
some of our customers who can discuss with you what it's like to run
Enswitch in production with live customers.

For documentation, you may care to look at the links at the bottom of:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

and:

http://integrics.com/tips/voip_for_isps/	(a bit out of date now)

Alistair Cunningham,