[asterisk-biz] RE: Bottom end of the market for an Asterisk PBX ?

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 13:24:57 MST 2006

While * may not be low end, * on a Dell Dimension or (insert your favorite
budget PC here) with X100P cards or cheap ATA's or cheap ? Using Grandstream
phones or (insert your favorite budget SIP phone here) certainly is low end.

There are MANY people on this list doing exactly that!  That is what is
perpetuating the image of low quality, not the software itself.