[asterisk-biz] RE: Bottom end of the market for an> Asterisk PBX ?

Nikolai Manek manek at nikotel.com
Mon Jul 3 23:06:44 MST 2006

No offense please. The question was if you could sell a business PBX for
5-15 users for approx. $5000. So I figured you were talking about the PBX
box itself (otherwise you would include 5 or up to 15 phones for free? Or
there is no price difference?). So maybe I just misunderstood the
question... Phones are more expensive and range anywhere from $100 to $800
dollars (for nice video SIP phones like these packet8 phones(I guess made my
leadtek?)).

Best

Nikolai