[asterisk-biz] Need Asterisk system installed in Phoenix

Rana Dutt astuserlist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 22:51:07 MST 2006

We are looking for a qualified technician in the Phoenix, Arizona area to
install a pre-configured Asterisk server and 5 Polycom phones some time
during the week of July 17. The server will be shipped to our customer and
will be ready to run out of the box. It will have a Digium 4-line FXO card
in it and all the Asterisk software and configuration files already
configured.

All you have to do is physically mount the server in a rack, plug in the
Ethernet cable, plug in the 4 phone lines, and power up the server. The
Polycom phones will also be pre-configured, and you simply have to plug them
in, power them up, and test that the PBX works.

I estimate that this job will require no more than 4 hours. If interested,
please reply directly to me with a brief description of your qualifications
and your desired hourly rate. Thanks.

Rana Dutt
Chief Operating Officer
Softel Solutions