[asterisk-biz] Bottom end of the market for an Asterisk PBX ?

Fabio folist at trestech.com.ar
Mon Jul 3 14:55:47 MST 2006

Hi Paul,

my company is selling asterisk's based PBXs in Argentina, we have users from
4 to 90 extensions.

I think that the best entry point is costs saving in long distance calls
(with voip services providers or making voz vpns), DIDs usage on the PBXs,
and/or small IVRs on the PBX.

For very very small targets (SOHO), voicemail,  and remote extensions (using
internet, of course) will be the more important points.

I hope this will be useful for you,

Fabio