[asterisk-biz] FXO/FXS devices

GlobalOfficePhone globalofficephone at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 07:41:24 MST 2006

Hello Francois:

Can you please provided some pricing info in USD for fxo gatewyas.
The link to locate partners on their website didn't work.

Also, do you have any experience/views on Openvox and MG3000-R?
In essence, I am looking for an alternative to Mediatrix 1204 which work
very well but are expensive for small businesses.*
*
Thanks.
GlobalOfficePhone

On 7/2/06, f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net <f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net> wrote:

> cept if you run only FXO ports) !
> The echocan run well.
>

> I distribute Aliwei chinese gateways and I am realy very impressive by
> their
> quality and low cost.
>

> Best Regards,
> Francois BERGERET,
> France.

Regards,

GlobalOfficePhone
Please note our new email: GlobalOfficePhone.com