[asterisk-biz] wifi dongle

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Sun Jan 29 09:04:11 MST 2006

I just picked up a D-Link game adapter to save me the trouble of running
Cat 5 to the living room.  Works OK with a GXP-2000 and it's small.  I
tried a Linksys WET54G, but the Win based config SW couldn't find it on
the LAN.  I suppose it is broken, and I'm disappointed because it is
supposed to provide PoE.