[asterisk-biz] Re: Linksys SPA942 available for shipping (Michael S. White)

Lonnie Lazar lon at voxilla.com
Sat Jan 28 09:37:47 MST 2006

On Jan 28, 2006, at 4:50 AM, asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com
wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:15:34 -0500
> From: "Michael S. White" <mwhite at e4strategies.com>
> Subject: RE: [asterisk-biz] Linksys SPA942 available for shipping
> To: "'Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion'"
> 	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
>
> Hey Voxilla are you an SPA Var?

Hi Michael:

Voxilla is a leading source of news and information about all things
VoIP, with user forums, device configuration wizards and more at
http://www.voxilla.com

We are also a VAR for a select number of what we consider to be the
highest-quality VoIP devices, including SPAs from Linksys/Sipura
through our ecommerce site at http://store.voxilla.com

If I can help you source devices for yourself or for your clients,
please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
--
Lonnie Lazar