[asterisk-biz] Plea to support a much needed function for Call Centers in Asterisk.

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Thu Jan 26 09:42:41 MST 2006

I have contacted Digium and have received a quote of $7,000US to
implement what I will refer to as 'whisper mode'.

It will allow a person to speak to only one side of a bridged call. For
example, I am using ChanSpy to listen to an agent and what they are
hearing and saying. But I cannot tell the agent something, without
calling them on another line. This wil allow you to speak to your agent
without the customer hearing.

I have already put up 1,000US for this. I just need 6,000 more.

I know many have asked for this before, now is our chance to do this.