[asterisk-biz] Open Proposal

xwang at cascotec.com xwang at cascotec.com
Wed Jan 25 12:17:09 MST 2006

Rob

There will be a lot of efforts to make it legally responsible for what it
tries to deliver, such as value assets (intellectual property) protection
etc. We tried to organize a group to buy termination or origination together
last year. There were very good responses from this forum. However, it
could't move to anywhere when legal issues came about.

Hope that it helps!

Steven W
CEO
Cascade Communication Technology Co.