[asterisk-biz] Recommendation required: People dial in with user ID and password to make international calls

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Tue Jan 24 19:49:14 MST 2006

Gurvijay Singh Bhatti wrote:

>Thanks for your email.
>
>What is your business model? How do your customers replenish their accounts?

That should be obvious from the emails the system sent out to you when
you registered.

>Which software you use to monitor how much credit is left?

A hybrid of ASTCC/ASTPP. Credits go to Mark and Darren.

>PS: I created a test account on your website, so apologies for nuisance.

That was rude. You could have asked. The website is obviously live.
If you really needed to test an account, (which you don't as I don't
offer services in Australia so you can't test anyway), I could have
directed you to my test server.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.