[asterisk-biz] I need your skiils, but I can't hire you

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Tue Jan 24 05:52:17 MST 2006

It doesn't diminish your point with respect to other products, but Polycom
and Sangoma both support Asterisk.

We are a Polycom Certified Reseller for Asterisk solutions and Sangoma is
aggressively pursuing the Asterisk market.

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com
321.989.6728 ext. 611