[asterisk-biz] VS-1T Claiming "Trademark" on Hardware

Manny A. Wise mannywise at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:11:54 MST 2006

I guess no-one can build a system like yours?

What about showing us your "trade mark"????

Home / Asterisk / VS-1T Asterisk PBX Voice Server     ,<= right off you
website!!!

I bet you use AMP for GUI..

The very first unit I build I am going to call it..VS-1 at least Xorcom call
it TS-1

Wait a second, better yet,. I buy a unit from you, take it to china.mass
produce it.uhmmm, tenting.jajajajaj

Manny