[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TS-1

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Sun Jan 22 16:56:58 MST 2006

Bill,

Well, it's pretty much impossible to argue with that assertion. I would not
claim that it isn't obvious, only that it's a good idea and we did it first.

My main point is that it can be tricky to make these things work properly,
and we have a production tested product.
Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com
321.989.6728 ext. 611