[asterisk-biz] Fundamental problem with DIDx is

M O martinoshield at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 14:21:26 MST 2006

Mark,

You explained to the list EXACTLY what DIDx.org does,
they DO NOT PROTECT the customer/people who spends $
with DIDx.org at all!!!!!

If the carrier, who supplied DIDx.org with a DID #,
and anyone of us goes to DIDx, and spends $,
when the Carrier stops providing service to DIDx.org,
DIDx.org simply states they, DIDx.org, got their commission, the Carrier
the Carrier got his/her $, and " At the time the customers,
Me/YOU,  purchased the DID #, the DID # was good ".

So what if your DID # did not last 1 week.  Didx.org's
mentality is it was good when you purchased it, and there is not
guarantee they will guarantee ANY DID # you purchased from him will
last the ENITIRE 30 days.

Didx.org DOES NOT PROTECT anyone spending $ with them.

Trixter got some working DID #s for FREE, but I am SURE, if
Trixter spent $, he would regret/LOST it.

I hope someone 1 day will provide what DIDx.org advertises
as this would be GREAT for the VOIP community.

But until then, I would recommend you stay away from
DIDx.org,  you will TRULLY regret spending $ with them.

Martin