[asterisk-biz] I need your skiils, but I can't hire you

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Sat Jan 21 18:18:57 MST 2006

>I think you miss the point.  They are trying to establish a "one stop shop"
>for the client to call.  If the client had to call Digium, Sangoma, Polycom,
>and their channel bank manufacturer for support, why would they need support
>from a service provider?  If they had the skill level, they probably would
>not NEED a separate service provider.

Then this is what needs to be done:

1 - Make a list of skills you wish to support

2 - Make a list of contractors for each skill

3 - Define a reasonable per hour support rate

4 - Build an asterisk system which prompts for the client PIN, then
gives the client an IVR to choose from for each skill

5 - Once the client has chosen the skill, dial all related contractors'
phones simultaneously (they MUST disable voicemail)

6 - After the contractor has hanged his phone, have a callback script
call the client back to prompt for quality feedback from time to time.
You might want to record the calls as well

7 - Use Asterisk's CDRs to
  a) Bill the client
  b) Pay the contractor
  c) Pocket a profit