[asterisk-biz] I need your skiils, but I can't hire you

asterisk at ropeguru.com asterisk at ropeguru.com
Fri Jan 20 17:16:39 MST 2006

[mailto:asterisk-biz->bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Welter
>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 6:05 PM
>To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
>Subject: [asterisk-biz] I need your skiils, but I can't hire you.
>
>Anyone that isn't looking for a 401K and health insurance, please raise

>your hand.  Anyone that's willing to accept a check (and a 1099) for
>services rendered, please raise your hand.
>
>I envision a large community of collaborators, each with his/her own
>skills. When I decide to spend a week in Can Cun with the Mrs., I need
>to know that any problems my customers have are handled by competent
>professionals.
>
>This is an opportunity for someone.  Please bring us together with the
>goal of  servicing the customer.
>
>--
>Michael Welter
>Telecom Matters Corp.
>Denver, Colorado US
>+1.303.414.4980
>mike at TelecomMatters.net
>www.TelecomMatters.net

Thought I might contact you but wanted to do some research first. Are
you owned by:

Introspect Consulting, Inc.
28445 LITTLE BIG HORN DR
EVERGREEN, CO 80439-6352
US

And if so, is that company really involved in sporting and athletic
goods as described here:

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/merc-compint-0000629846-Introspect-Consu
lting-Inc.html

Just curious as to whom you are and whom I might be talking to.

Thanks